Select the best single answer for each question:
1. Which is NOT a strong electrolyte in water?
2. Which of the following is least soluble in water?
3. Which of the following is least soluble in water?
4. The ionic compound ZnI2 is ________ in water.
5. The ionic compound AgNO3 is ________ in water.
6. The ionic compound PbS is _________ in water.
7. Which mixture of aqueous solutions does NOT produce a solid precipitate?
|A)||Ba(NO3)2 and Na2CO3|
|B)||Ca(OH)2 and KF|
|C)||CuSO4 and NH4Cl|
|D)||K2SO4 and Pb(NO3)2|
8. What is the total concentration of ions in an aqueous solution that is 0.126 M CaCl2 ?
|A)||1.88 ´ 1023 M|
9. What is the final concentration of NaCl after 500 mL of water is added to 1 L of 0.68 M NaCl ?